Natural Help for Social Anxiety- Cures for Social Phobia
Learn how to naturally cure social anxiety disorders and phobias
Social anxiety or social phobia is a lesson to help us become more loving and caring. We may fear what we do to others. A person who fully loves is a person who is without fear.
- Social anxiety is the fear and anticipation of being criticized, judged, humiliated or watched by other people. It is the belief that people will essentially reject you as a person once they get to know you. It is marked by the self fulfilling prophesy and belief that people will hate you, not love you, or hurt you in some way.
- Social anxiety is learned dysfunctional behaviour. Quite often the person with social anxiety would have been brought up by parents who constantly criticize them and notice what they are doing all the time. If you go back far enough your anxiety may have actually made sense in it’s original context. In extreme cases a phobia of people can develop.
- There are some people who do not understand the principle of boundaries in relationships. They are constantly interfering with each other, making comments and invading each others spaces.
- The person with social anxiety may unknowingly uses this type of behaviors themselves. It is this type behavior that may result in people actually rejecting and disliking them.
- A person with social anxiety may appear cold and rejecting to other people. For instance as a result of anxiety they may speak with a negative or sharp tone, which can cause a negative response in other people. If they say anything even innocently, it may come out critical, patronising or scornful.
- Social anxiety may have served a purpose for preparing you to face negative treatment from others like criticizing family members.
The best solution is to love other people. You can switch from being defensive to being gentle and caring towards others people and taking a genuine loving interest in others. Learn to feel the love of others and radiate feelings of love and light from your auru onto other people. You can also overcame public speaking by using this technique of simply just loving. Loving people is natural.
Dissolve fear in love
Social anxiety is a form of self defence. Defence is a form of resistance, which is the opposite of loving. Love means to accept, support and care for other people. To have a positive mental regard towards others. To be gentle, respectful, trusting, kind and patient. Smiling is proof of love and acceptance. A smile has to come naturally. Love means to do to others as you would have them do to you. Love means that people are benefiting from knowing you and being in your presence. All people ever need is Love.
Shyness may also be form of stinginess of love. Just for an experiment choose somebody and try and focus on loving that person as much as you love yourself and see if you can do it. Love is a skill that needs to be practised.