God Sent and Given
Are you aware of what and who in your life has been given and sent to you by God?
This exercise and the answer to this question may increase your awareness of what God has given or sent in your life just for you. To help, guide and love you in the past; as well as how he continues to do so into the future. Learn to be aware of what God has given you, and who he has sent in your life. Then look out and be prepared for what he gives (just for you) in future. Make a brief list, such as a few bullet points of things that come to mind, such any arrangements (including job arrangements) and meetings made by God.
You may come to realize that God has always helped you, and on occasions you may also be God sent. God may send you to others, or people to you when he needs help.
- Maybe a phone call from someone really needing emotional support/help or healing at the right time.
- A God arranged bus stop incident. For example, someone approached me at a bus stop. I saw God in his eyes, so I gave him my full love and attention. He wanted to talk to me about all his really personal problems, such as health problems. He just needed someone to connect with and talk to, and to find orientation.
- God has sent me some of the most difficult and extreme people to help me improve my love and become strong, as well as for me to help them in some way. I have become best friends with nearly all my biggest enemies in life- including bullies that I stood up to, and all those who have caused me a lot problems and suffering. Enemies and problems may be your most valuable friends on your way to God.
- God arranged the meeting of some of my most loving spiritual and childhood friends, such as previous parents and children of past incarnations to help me to be happy.
- I feel God's love, peace, guidance and bliss greater and greater each day. One of my biggest gifts that is God sent and given is Jesus teachings of love - helping me to re-establish and grow a direct connection to God, and re-establish eternal freedom. I now have clarity and faith to go all the way on the path of love and God.
- God arranged my latest house move. I knew where I wanted to live (a placed I viewed a year ago). When I enquired to the Landlord, coincidently somebody was just moving out, on the very same day I was moving in.
The most important and loving people were sent by a miracle, beyond coincidence. This may have been through dreams or bumping into people in the street. In my experience everything was and is either a lesson sent or a blessing given by God. But miracles often need to be attracted by you, if you want them to happen - attracted by your love.