Techniques to Improve Eyesight
Exercise and techniques to strengthen and improve vision and eyesight
We loose our eyesight when we are seeing things that our soul doesn’t like or agree with. The glasses function as eye crutches and binoculars that amplify negative perceptions- whatever you normally see that is negative. One option for healing anxiety is to learn techniques and exercise to improve and strengthen your eyesight in order to see without your glasses. And then you can learn to see the beauty in all things. Your vision becomes purified.
Looking up at the morning Sun with your eyes closed allowing it to warm your eyes through your skin can heal you. It’s a great technique to improve eyesight. I also found that another good exercise is looking at the Sky directly with eyes open (not the Sun- be careful!) without blinking. This brings intense energy and water to your eyes. I tried looking at the Sky for as long as possible without blinking. This was very intense, and it brought up some intense emotions. I had lots of tears come to my eyes and then I noticed that the tears were actually emotional tears and I was crying. The morning light was purifying me on a deeper emotional level, as well as strengthening and improving my vision.
I noticed that when I didn’t wear my contact lenses or glasses people naturally seemed more attractive. What I mean by this is that when I took my glasses off I became totally blind to other people's negativity. I noticed that all this time I’d been looking at the negative in people, noticing things I didn't like and experiencing resistance. All I saw this time was natural beauty and love. People responded to me more lovingly.
It’s been REALLY fun improving my vision. It’s really helped me to overcome major spiritual and psychological blocks and become a more loving person. Exercise and techniques to improve vision has given me a new sense of happiness. And if YOU wear glasses why not do the same thing too? I had ‘average’ prescription contacts and glasses. My eyesight is near perfect now. I’m still slightly short-sighted. But I can live comfortable without my glasses now, and my eyes are improving day by day. What an amazing healing!
But if you practice these techniques to improve your eyesight and then wear glasses you will only make your eyesight WORSE. Just say to yourself, I’m not going to wear my glasses for at least 1 month to see how it goes- at least and then don’t wear them!
Please be aware that the sunning and sky technique should only be done early in the morning, or during the evening hours when the sun it not too strong. Please exercise extreme caution and common sense whilst using these techniques.
You won’t be able to see much at first
At first as you exercise and and practice these techniques for improving and strengthening your vision without glasses you won’t be able to see much- but that’s great. Because… Let me explain… Not being able to see much at first is actually really FUN. Bumping into things, not being able to see things, people laughing at you, thinking you’re crazy- it’s all fun. There’s no anxiety- no fear, because you can’t see anything to be anxious about. You will become more intimate with other people because you will have to get closer to them in order to see them. You will warm to other people better they will warm to you. People will benefit more from being in your presence and you will become a more down to earth person- less complicated.
Use tracing and palming- techniques for improving eyesight
- Trace writing with your eyes- always keep them moving. Trace the edges of objects- run over lines with your eyes- vertical lines, horizontal lines- WHILST BLINKING. This will bring out the image. Scan round the edges of your computer screen, this document- your ceiling. Do this all the time. Go out into nature and do this. This is like the magnetic lasso tool on adobe photoshop or a similar program- where you follow around the edges of objects. This will bring out the contrast and the brightness and help you to see well. This works especially well with writing. Do it with writing all the time!
- One of the first things you will be able to see when you start to strengthen and improve your vision without your glasses is the screen of your computer- do the tracing text exercises with text on the screen. Using computers is fine for eyesight. It’s when your not getting the nature at least once everyday that the monitor wont help your with your bad eyes.
- Also once you’ve learned to see in the daytime, don’t be discouraged that you can’t see at night or in the dark, for example whilst sitting in a car. Here’s a little technique or trick- if you want to see in the dark. First you will only see lots of blurry lights. Here’s what you do. When the lights are on in a car, learn to see the dashboard properly and then you will be able to see in the dark. For example trace around the numbers on the speedo whilst blinking. Your eyes actually use different cells to see in the dark than when its light. So you must learn to see two times, once in the day and once at night.
- At least once a day use your hands so that your palms cup your eyes. This technique to improve and strengthen vision is called palming. You don’t need to put any pressure on. Make it so that your eyes can blink if you want them to. Just let your hands warm your eyes. This really helps heal and nourish them, and takes out any tension in your eyes. I suggest at least 10-20 minutes per session a day.
- Rub your hands together before you do this to help generate some energy.
- Don’t use your glasses unless it's a big emergency. Try and lose them, I did.
- If you want to find more information about these techniques, do a Google search for the Bates Techniques and you will find all the information you need. Anyway- my eye sight is near perfect now. I can watch TV, drive, read number plates from 25 metres away- it’s great.
- Remember you have to get outside once everyday in the nature to exercise and improve your eyesight. Go for a walk and watch traffic and keep looking around. It’s important to keep your eyes moving all the time. Don’t try to improve them by staring at one thing- you will fail.
You have two modes of vision for improving eyesight
Also I discovered that you have two modes of vision- at first. Seeing with your glasses and seeing without your glasses. What I mean by this is that, as you improve your eyes using the exercise without glasses- at the same time your prescription will appear to get worse- if you go to an optician that is. A paradox. That’s why it’s important to try and accidentally lose your glasses and stay away from opticians- until you have 20/20 vision- and then you can go back a make fun of them and tell them about your crazy techniques for seeing without your glasses- and see if they’re interested.
Seeing with glasses is not the correct way of seeing. It's like seeing in an inverted unnatural way. That’s why wearing glasses causes long term gradual damage to your eyes, and a declination of vision overtime.
It takes faith to heal your eyes and improve your vision. To have faith is to get rid of your glasses. I had the attitude of, “If it’s possible, I’m going to find a way”, “ My eyes have no choice, but to get better”. If you’re doing those techniques including ‘palming’ and going outside your eyes can only get better.
You can only tackle the spiritual cause of not being able to see properly whilst you’re not seeing properly. Then you can analyse the symptoms. Also your brain needs time to get used to seeing without glasses.
Make it a habit of going for a walk every morning or evening so that you can get the nature and strengthen your eyesight. You can also absorb the nature better without glasses and really see its beauty. Saying goodbye to your glasses forever is certainly possible.